Friday, July 18, 2008

NEW releases from Basic Grey

Basic Grey was the one. They were the company that hooked me and reeled me in to scrapbooking for good. I remember when I first saw their papers, it was the Sublime line that I loved at that moment, and it has been almost every line since then. They are releasing three new lines next month and the other two lines in October. At this point I am not even sure which one is my favorite. Of course I have already placed my order, I cannot help myself. I will be glad to share with everyone, if you are interested in special pre order pricing just email me or leave me a message her and I will get back with you. I hope to get them listed in my webstore soon. Here they are......

This is Urban Prairie *not coming out till October


This one is Ambrosia and is being released next month.


This one is Eva


This one is Granola and is being released in October


This one is called Offbeat



So which is your favorite?????

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ambrosia! :0)

Camille said...

Wow. Eva and Granola really stood out to me.. along with the first one.. Urban something. I love Basic Grey, I just wish all the pages were double sided.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered Offbeat.....like it