Sunday, September 28, 2008

Simply Renee Clip It Up Ribbon Holder Sale

SIMPLY RENEE RIBBON ORGANIZER

Just a couple of months ago I received my first shipment of the Simply Renee Ribbon Organizer, I was amazed at the sheer size of the packages, unfortunately none of them were mine! I had sold out on my first shipment! Well, I thought, I will get one on the next shipment. No, I am in the process of moving my scrapbook room and am not at the "hanging" on the wall stage. Oh heck, who am I kidding, I am not even done with the "getting my daughters toys out of the room stage". So anyway I sold them all again. I now have my third shipment coming in, and I am keeping one FOR SURE. I am offering these at special pricing for anyone that visits my scrapbook message forum, under the BUYERS CLUB thread. I will be the first to admit they are a bit pricey, they retail for $70.00. I am offering them for 54.00 plus shipping for scrappers on my forum, and 58.99 in my store. These monsters are three feet long!
Two built-in scissor holders, one on each end. Just drop in or
lift out rolls, no dowels or parts to remove. 40 clips to easily hold scraps,
more clips can be added. Strong durable construction. Two 1 foot measuring
stickers. Sliding ribbon holder keeps ribbon from falling over.
  • 36" Clip it Up Ribbon tray
  • Two metal rods
  • Two 1 foot measuring stickers
  • 40 chromed metal swivel clips
  • Wall mounting hardware
  • Instruction sheet
  • Fits rolls up to 4 1/4

2 comments:

brooks1986 said...

Do you know if the big rolls of grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up! fit in this ribbon holder? I measured one and it's just a hair larger than 4 1/4". Thanks for your help.

Unknown said...

You know I dont want to say for sure. My ribbon organizer is still sitting in its box, waiting for me to finish my room up. I wonder if anyone else out there knows???