Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girly handmade card finished

I have always loved this line of paper from Daisy D's. It has such a romantic vintage feel to it. So this is my newest card. I tried to make it general enough that it could be used from many different occasions. Matching up the eyelets so they were even was a bit of a pain, but I love that look of ribbon lacing. I try hard to make the inside just as pretty as the outside, without over stuffing it. I think it would be a nice place for a picture and a hand written sentiment. Of course some of the cards I have been seeing on ebay are just much too pretty to put away in a drawer. I suggest either cutting them in half and using them on a scrapbook layout, or perhaps using them in a shadow box that showcases a birthday or special event. You can click on the title of this thread to check out my auction for this card if you are so inclined. Have a great weekend.
Oh, and I just finished a couple of little valentine's with my new Spellbinders. I will try to post them this weekend too. I haven't forgot that pattern, I just do not have enough hours in the day. Luckily my little girl is a social butterfly and either spends the night somewhere or has someone here, so that leaves me plenty of time to play.

















No comments: