Saturday, February 7, 2009

Paper piecing patterns for ice cream cone

Well, I finally got my PC working long enough to scan in some pictures of my ice cream cone. Feel free to copy and print for your own personal patterns for paper piecing. Just use a small circle punch to add a cherry to the top, cover it with triple glaze or something similar to give it a shiny appearance. To give the cone (see picture from prior thread of my card) the waffle-like appearance I used Fiskar's textured plates, but there are other way to add textures. I also used a little Stickles by Ranger to add the glittery look to the icecream on my card. I couldnt get my cupcake to scan, sorry I will try to do that next time. Any questions let me know.



3 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you for sharing your template and tips!

Unknown said...

Gail you are welcome, just sorry it took so long. I am full of good intentions! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for these patterns. They are lovely. Kind regards, Dianne B. in England