Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What kind of stamps do you like?

Well, I have had a lot of time to sit and surf the web recently, as I have been down with some horrible respiratory virus. I have been thinking for awhile about adding stamps to my website but being that I am just getting into stamping wasn't sure which brand to carry. Well, I have found quite a few in the last couple of days. I really like a lot of the stamps that come out of Europe. I will be talking about them as I order from each different company. I am starting out with some Anya stamps (look for photos coming soon), and several others. Do you have any favorite brands? What kind of stamps do you use?
Here is a digital layout I just finished of my nephew at our annual sled riding party last month.

Graphics used are by: Carola Mondini DESIGNS and Amy Teets

No comments: