Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh those Anya Stamps... The Greeting Farm ... Just love them!

I have barely gotten my first shipment from The Greeting Farm in stock, and they come out with these new cuties! So of course I have had to order again. Here are a few of their newest releases. I will have the new Anya girls in stock around the middle of May. I will list them in my store next week and take preorders, as I am only getting five of each design to start with. If they go over well I will order again quickly. I have to say I am very impressed with this companies quality of stamp, and the single stamps are a bit larger scale then some of the other stamps I so love. I and my daughter worked with the Anya mermaid stamp this week and we had a blast. The bigger size made it easy for my 10 year old to work with, and a little quicker for me. When I get a card done I will of course post it.
I did manage to get two cards this week made, but didn't manage to get the photos taken. I am back to work tomorrow and Sunday for 12 hours and will be working in my store Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, getting some new items listed. I don't know how some people are able to keep up to date on their blog and everything else that life entails. Sorry I am a bit slow at updating here....
Enjoy your weekend! Leave me a comment if you are interested in these stamps, and I can add you to a mailing list to let you know when they are listed.











No comments: