Monday, June 1, 2009

NEW Basic Grey on the Way


Basic Grey's Newest Lines Lemonade and June bug

Wow!!! what is not to love about these papers? Beautiful bright summer colors, great patterns... I need them. Of course I am an admitted Basic Grey addict.

Of note, the June Bug line follows in the footsteps of some past lines from Basic Grey, and is two-sided. In addition to these two wonderful paper lines, Basic Grey is adding some cardstock collections to its line of products and some new embellishments. All their new products are scheduled to ship mid to late June.




I will be adding these lines to my store soon, in addition to other new products from companies like Prima. Coming soon Prima's new products.


3 comments:

Ila said...

Oh My!! those new BG papers are Gorgeous!!..I'm such a sucker for Basic Grey...LOL...

Karen Brooks said...

OMG I am a BG addict too and these are a must have!! Funny story - when we moved this past year my daughter helped me pack up my scrap room and when we got to the papers we discovered I had 17, yes 17, unopened packages of BG paper stashed!!! I love to buy it, drool over it but hate to use it because then I won't have it!!!

Unknown said...

Karen, I have the same problem, it is so pretty I almost hate to use it, I would say I dont quite have 17 unopened but I bet at least 8 or 9!