Monday, June 22, 2009

New Stamps IN! Whiff of Joy

I have a lot of new stamps in this week. Of course the Magnolia Pet/Animal collection, and those are adorable, but also the new Whiff of Joy stamps by Elisabeth Bell. These stamps just pull at your heartstrings. Here are a few sneak peeks. Stop by my store, I should have them all listed by Monday night. I am making a point of taking some time to relax this week and color a few of these stamps with my new copics. Of course my sweet darling little daughter will be helping me I am sure! So give me a week to make the card and a week to post it, LOL! and check back to see what I come up with.








<

2 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

I have left you something on my blog this evening... :o)

have a great week! janny

scrapgirlmarianne said...

Hello Michelle,

Thanks for youre commemt, today I placed to card that I made with tingla and the mermaid stamp that I bot by you....

Marianne XX