Friday, September 11, 2009


Now dont faint please, I am posting two days in a row. I know most of you stop over at The Pixie Cottage blog, but for those who don't I wanted to share my new card. The stamp is What a Doll from the new Pixie Cottage collection, artist Alisa Ramirez. I believe the paper was DCWV, but I have forgotten.. sorry! I got the sentiment stamp at Joann's some time ago, and dont recall the brand of that either.... look I am getting old what can I say? Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

Adorable card Michelle - fab colors and papers and the image is sooooooo cute!
Hugs Tara xx

KarenB said...

She is adorable! Great card - I'm thrilled to see you getting some scrappy time in!

Tab said...

Fabuluous card, sweetie! Love the sweet image and the colours that you have chosen are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anne said...

She is adorable! Look at her eyes!!A pretty card with, and I like your choise of colours.

Hugs
Anne

Risa said...

Your card is adorable Michelle! Your image is a "doll"! She is so cute and your coloring is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Nancy said...

AWWW she is a sweatheart, Michelle:O) Lovely card, and the image is stunning!
Hugs;O)