Friday, January 29, 2010

New Spellbinders Coming Soon

Have you seen the new Spellbinders dies just released this week at CHA?
They have released several new lables along with many other dies.  Here are a few of them.  They are suppose to start shipping next month.  I will have the up for preorder soon!  I only have 5 of each on order right now so if you want to guarantee you get one from the first bunch it might be best to preorder.







There are many other new dies from Spellbinders coming also, soon to all be listed in my store, so stop by and have a look.
Michelle

2 comments:

Conchita said...

Genial!!!!
Thanks & hugs

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until all the new goodies hit the store. I better start saving now. And I told my hubby I was going to be a good girl! Oh the temptation!LOL!
Hugs,
Pam