Saturday, October 23, 2010

Meet Jan!!

I have one last (but not least) design team member to introduce you too.  Her name is Janiel (aka Jan aka Janny)  You can visit her blog My Little Pieces of Art HERE
Take a look at this sweet little card.
You can see she used this adoable stamp Little Witch by Alisa Ramirez from The Pixie Cottage.  Just such a cute little kiddie stamp I think.
Also she has used the Martha Stewart Arched Lattice Edge punch, also a Spellbinders die, scalloped Oval
and of course Copic markers

Now if that was not enough, I have to show you what she did with The Pixie Cottage digital Image Blanco by ArTish
I just love this stamp
You can find it HERE
SO if you haven't been to Jan's blog before you should check it out.

So now you have "met" the design team members for my store, stay tuned for lots of lovely projects in the coming months from these so very talented women.
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend
Michelle

5 comments:

Sandra H. said...

Hey Janiel!!! Love, love your work!!! Always amazed by it, my friend!!

Marian said...

Prachtige kaarten
Groetjes Marian

Sudha said...

Lovely creations.

Larisa said...

Both cards are so much cute))) Love the papers you used ... They are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. My nesties arrived - Thank you again Hun! Gorgeous Cards too xx