Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have you seen the new Stickles?

Stopping by to post some of the new items in stock that were just released at CHA!
Are you a Stickles fan?  I have been for a long time.  There are just so many colors to choose from, and of course Ranger has brought us some more.
And Kaisercraft has come out with several new lines. Two that are in stock are Class of '87 and Magic Happens!  Note their new size?  6.5" x 6.5"!



If you have any suggestions for new releases you would like to see featured here on my blog or carrid in my store, please let me know.
Michelle

3 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hoya sweetie
the new stickles are just gorgeous
i love the new papers to
hugs angelique

Donalda said...

Oh I do love the stickles. So love these new colors !!!

Larisa said...

wow!! So wonderful goodies! Great announce! Thanks!