Monday, March 21, 2011

Coming Soon... like any minute.... Kenny K

Coming soon from Whimsy Stamps to Michelle's Scrapbooking & More.................. Kenny K!!  Are you familiar with Kenny K?
I just love Kenny K's art and am excited to be adding it to my store through  the wonderful stamps from Whimsy Stamps!! They portray sassy gals, and I think that is whay I like them.





I expect to have them in stock by the end of the week, so keep your eyes out!
I also have other Whimsy Designs coming too!


What are your favorite stamp lines?? Please leave a comment and let me know.
Michelle


2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
these new images are so gorgeous
my favorite stamps are???????/
there are so many i like
magnolia, lotv, TGF, kenny k, elisabeth bell, cc design, spesch design, and the list go's on and on
hugs angelique

Linda said...

Right now, I really like the ticket stamp set.. as far as favorite.. ask me in 5 minutes!