Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A new Card!

Do you ever just feel so overwhelmed by evertything you have to do?  That is how I have been feeling lately.  My daughter's softball practices have started, and that is 4 nights a week, of course I now have wi fi, so I am thinking I can get caught up on emails and blog posts if I am fully charged.  (LOL I mean that in more way than one) 

So obviously, who has time for crafting, right?  But I have had this card sitting on my table for 6 weeks.  I love Sugar Nellie stamps and digis, and that is what this little sweetie is.  From the Simply Adorable collection.
I colored her up with my Copics.  I am pretty happy with my coloring, even the hair! Hair has been really hard for me, but I think this is a bit better than my last.
I would like to enter this card in the Fussy and Fancy challenge they want  a card for a child!
Michelle

8 comments:

Larisa said...

it is so much pretty!!!

Tanya R said...

This is so gorgeous! I really think you used this image perfectly. Your coloring is fabulous too.
Hugs
Tanya

Marian de Maijer said...

Heel erg mooi
Groetjes

Donalda said...

Girl this is just beautiful !!!!!
Your coloring is just gorgeous hon and I so love your paper. Hope you are doing well dear. Hugs

Magis said...

Очень красивая работа!

Anne said...

Your card is just adorable Michelle! Beautiful coloring ;)

Wish you a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anne

Sophie said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

This is adorable! Thank you for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa :-)