Monday, May 16, 2011

Magnolia Minis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that is right, I am now carrying the Magnolia Minis!!! Have you tried them?  I haven't had a chance yet, but am looking forward to it.
Things you need to know about these fine stamps?  They are rubber, however they are unmounted (no cling foam), they average 1.5-2 inches, so they work perfectly for making scenic cards and pieces.
Pricing is approximately 6.99-7.49 US dollars. Shipping rates will be very reasonable since these little gems are so light weight. First class shipping is always the cheapest option.
How about a Magnolia Mini Frequent buyers club?  I would like to reward my faithful customers.  So keep track of you Mini Magnolia purchases from my store, when you have purchased 10 minis let me know and you will receive a free stamp with that purchase.
Here are just a couple of the ones I have in stock.



Michelle

1 comment:

Anniebee said...

The minis are adorable but a friend of mine sent me one and the images they produce are a lot harder to color with Copics for me than the full size stamps. On the upside they require a lot less ink! LOL! I still prefer the larger ones myself though.