Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Copic Displays

Copic Displays/Storage


I have been searching long and hard for these at a decent price, not only for you, my customers, but also for displays to use in my new little shop.
There are three different displays.

They are called the Copic Ciao display, the Copic Multi liner display and the Copic refill display. On the outside they are all very close to being the same dimensions. On the inside they are configured each a little differently,as far as shelves and the sizes of the shelves go. I originally had the Copic Refill display myself, then switched to the Multi liner. They all will fit Copic Sketch and Ciao markers, as well as refills. I just received a shipment of the ciaos and multi liner today and have added them to web site today. :


The first one is the Copic Ciao display it has 36 individual openings. Four rows of nine. Altogether it can hold 324 Ciaos, so I figure probably about 250 sketch, give or take. Dimensions are 15 3/8″ x 8 1/2″ x 4 1/4


The next one is

Copic Multi liner Display

This empty rack has 30 slots and holds 12 multi liners per slot. Dimensions are approx: 14.25" x 9" x 4.25". Probably about 9 sketch markers would be my guess per slot.

Please note I highly recommend insuring these for shipping. While I do pack them well, these are acyrlic and if handled roughly could crack or break.

Shipping:

When Boxed these weight approximately 7 pounds, shipping will vary by location. If you purchase two displays and live in the US, shipping will be free. If you would like more than two units contact me and I will offer additional discounts.

Have a great night!
Michelle



No comments: