Friday, July 29, 2011

New Magnolia Stamps

Magnolia Stamps new releases are on their way to my store!!  I am very excited by some of these stamps.  Why?  Because I can relate to them.  There is the softball player, the volleyball player (sports that my daughter play) a cheerleader (like my niece)  and a nurse (like me...although I don't know any nurses that wear hats and a dress in this day and age...but still she is cute!!)  Currently they are set up as a preorder.  They should be here in less than two weeks and are available at special preorder pricing.
Take a look at a few.  I haven't ordered the whole collection, and if there is a certain one you would like please contact me at casdanben@aol.com and let me know, I will be glad to place another order.




Have a great weekend.
Michelle

No comments: