Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Challenge Winners and Blog Hop Winners

Hello ladies,  I am sorry to have kept you waiting, but I do have the winners of the OWH Challenge and the OWH blog hop!

First,  from the challenge we have two winners:

Random winner is #28 heaney from Paperpapier
Favorite card winner, there were a lot of pretty ones, but this one really caught my eye.. #10 Carol L from Our Little Inspirations

Email me at casdanben@aol.com, and I will send your the code for your 20.00$ gift voucher to use in my store.

Next we have a winner from Saturdays Operation Write Home blog hop.
It is a gift voucher for 10.00.

The random winner of this one is Queen Bee from Queen Bee's Musings
If you also would email me at casdanben@aol.com I will send you your voucher.

Thanks so much to all of you who participated.  And thank you to OWH for including me in this wonderful event!
Michelle

1 comment:

paperpapier said...

I am sooo...happy to be one of the winners!!! Looking forward to some shopping spree at the store...!
I have already emailed my contact info.
Heaney xx