Monday, April 23, 2012

Copic Questions Anyone?

I thought it might be neat to have a Copics Question post.  Not that I know everything about them, but if you do have any questions please feel free to post them in the comments and I will do my best at answering them.  Also here is a little refresher on paper and ink.

Feel free to leave any tips you might have also!!
Thanks~ Michelle 
-------------------------------------------

Ink to use With Copics:
1.Tsukineko Memento:
What I use. No heat setting, no waiting!
2.Tsukineko Brilliance: It needs to be heatset. You can use on fabric and heat set also


 Paper to use with Copics:
Disclaimer:  I have not used all of these, but I have heard other people all have good results with these.
1. Georgia Pacific-Available at Walmart, economical, can bleed if you use too much ink.
2.Neenah Classic Crest 80 Solar White- Love this, I use it a lot.
3.Bazzill Simply Smooth (formerly known as Prism)  - Love this also and use it a lot. I find it to be similar to Neenah.
4.Gina K-have not used, but hear good things
5.Copic Express It-have not used but it is made especially by Copic for Copics. (Cost is a bit pricey)


 





2 comments:

Gina K said...

I love Gina K in either the 80 or the 120 lb. Good stuff. Cryogen is also great; it has sparklies!!!

Now, if I can think of a question, I'll come on back and ask it. My brain is fuzzy right now.

Cheryl Walker said...

Cryogen White from Paper temptress is one of my FAVORITES!!!!!!