Sunday, October 20, 2013

Another Tilda Card!

Hello crafters! I have another card with an adorable Magnolia Stamp image.

I used numerous die cuts and a Martha Stewart edge punch on this card. The large snowflake is an older sizzix die, I used liquid applieque to raise the dots that I had used an embossing folder on. I also used a Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Christmas Tree 2 die. Such a good value for the cost! The doily type die is a Marianne Design Creatable Designer Doily
I also used my Spellbinders die to frame the image and a smaller snowflake punch.

Of course I wanted to enter this card in some challenges.
Magnolia Down Under is Anything Goes
Polkadoodle Christmas is Coming
SisterAct Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. is Christmas
MAWTT is Christmas Cuties
Crafty Creations is Sparkle and Shine
Inky Chicks use a Fav Sentiment
Emerald Faeries want Sparkle
Paper Pretties Embellish Everything
4 Crafty Chicks is Multiple layers
----- 

The sentiment stamp is from The Pixie Cottage, and is still available for 3.50! Plus shipping to US destinations of $1.99 

 


------------------------------------------
I used the medium die from this set for my largest tree. There are five dies in all.
Prices include shipping 15.99 US, 18.99 Canadian/Int'l
Shipping

------------------------------------------------------

Add a winter Magnolia stamp to your collection. Snowy Tilda, Tilda with Big Bouquet or Winter Tilda (the one used in my card) for $10.99 and 1.99 US shipping. Use drop down menu to select. If you choose more than one I will adjust shipping and refund the difference.





Image

--------------------------------------------------------


Have a great week!
Michelle

7 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

VERY VERY CUTE sweete friend!!! I am so glad to see you making cards again!!! I do hope all is well with all of you there!!
sending big hugs to all
and thanks for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs, Janiel

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Michelle, I love that adorable image and your fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Tammy x

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Lori Turner said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!

Aunty Sue said...

oh tilda makes such a lovely christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at craft this week

Lori said...

Love the Christmas trees and the embossing, great card, thanks for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under, good luck!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at MDUC
HUGZ Fleur xXx