Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Never enough hours in the day!

I am stuck between my love for quilting and my love of papercrafts. There just isn't enough time in the day.  I presently am working on a quilt for my son, which has been a long time in the making.  I also need to start a quilt for my nephew-to-be, Leo, who is due in January.  I have a winter card sitting on my craft table that is half-finished.
Then what happens? I get a shipment of new fabric in, and it is just gorgeous.  So much so that I know I have to make something...ANYTHING... with it.

Free Spirit Fabric Sunshine Roses-Tanya Whelan

It comes pre-cut in 5x5 inch packs, jelly roll or a stack of fat quarters.
 
Fat Quarters 18"X21" Cuts; 30 pieces
Price includes shipping to US only
92.99


------------
 
or if you like design rolls
for 33.00 plus 2.00 shipping
Design Roll 2.5"X44" 

------------
The 5x5 charm packs are 13.00 plus 2.00 shipping to US
There are 30 5x5 inch pieces 



-------------
I would love to see what you make with yours. Stay tuned to see what I make with mine, after the other projects I am working on....sigh!
Michelle

No comments: