Friday, January 23, 2015

Great Apps for saving money

Here are some apps you can download that help you make a little extra pocket money  with little effort.  I am only listing the ones that I tried, so I can give you my honest feedback.
 
Receipt Hog is a fun way to earn a little money snapping pictures of your receipts no matter where you shop.
While it takes some time to earn any substantial money, it is lots of fun spinning the slot machine. Depending on the amount of your receipts you earn coins, and in addition also turns on the slot machine so that you may win additional coins. When you get to 1000 coins you can redeem for money or gift cards. The more coins the more money you get.

Use my code tin44248 to earn extra spins when you sign up  http://app.receipthog.com/r/tin44248
 

Before you go shopping, find rebates on your favorite brands, discover new products, and unlock cash back by completing fun tasks. Unlocked rebates will show up on your Ibotta shopping list. 

When you get home you scan your barcode and receipts. Add friends to increase your earnings!
I find their customer service to be very slow, but earnings add up pretty quickly.
 
Join my Ibotta team, it's free and pays you cash for buying your favorite products. https://ibotta.com/r/benkbq

 
Earn cash back at the grocery store with nothing to clip or print. You can redeem our grocery offers by linking them to your supermarket and drugstore loyalty cards or by submitting a picture of your receipt.
This one is pretty easy, I have all my store cards loaded and really have to do nothing to earn the money.
 
Every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers. All you have to do is pick the ones you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through their mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, they send you a check.
I find that this ones takes some time to build any substantial money, I don't often buy the products on their list
 
Over 6 million people love shopkick, making it the most-used shopping app and fourth in overall reach (alongside eBay and Amazon) according to Nielsen. They have  partnered with retailers like Macy’s, Old Navy, Best Buy, JCPenney, Crate & Barrel, Sports Authority and Target; with Visa and MasterCard; and with top brands like P&G, Kraft, L’Oreal, and more, to make your shopping experience even better.
Simply walk in a store and you get "kicks", scan products you don't even buy and get more!  Open the app some days and earn kicks.  You can redeem your kicks for many different items. I like to get Target gift cards so that I may use them later when I am out couponing.

http://get.shopkick.com/taylor30438

https://app.shopkick.com/r/11LOfl

Snap

The jury is still out I just downloaded this one. Here's a link if you want to try it
http://snap.groupon.com/?ref=afcde63156a2496b
 
 
Of course you won't get rick off of these apps, but every little bit helps!
 
Michelle

No comments: