Friday, January 23, 2009

New handmade card, pink and black

Well I just cannot resist these sweet little icecream cones. Really they are quite easy to make and I am cutting them free hand, but I will try to make up a simple pattern to post here if anyone would like me to with directions for embellishing them. Just let me know by posting a response to this thread and I will post directions. Here are some pictures of my card, I leave them blank on the inside so either a sentiment can be added, a picture or both.



Please do not copy for resale. For personal use only.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Your card is beautiful! Looks so yummy - would love to have a pattern!

Unknown said...

Gail I will work on making one within the next week and post it when I am done, thank you so much for the compliment.