Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine Sweet Scrapbook Pages

Well, Masterpiece Monday is back for BTDL on ebay, so if you get time stop by and see all the beautiful pages we have done. I have made a scrapbook page that could be for Valentine's Day or just pictures of your sweetie. Here is a peek, just click on the title of this thread to be taken to the auction. I also made a smaller 8x8 versions that would be nice for a boy or a girl. Last but not least are a couple of cards I made recently.
I just started making cards and I think I really like it. It is much quicker to get them done then scrapbook pages, thus instant gratification! Would love to hear from anyone who has tips or tricks for cardmaking.




Here is the full picture of the first page of this layout, check my link in the title to see the whole layout.





And here are a couple of the cards I made recently.



No comments: