Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog Award... Thanks Jan...Passing it on


Jan from www.scrappyjandesigns.blogspot.com left me a suprise!!!! I have to pass this on and here are the rules..........
Pass on to eight blogs, who can then choose eight more and will need to include this cleverly written text with it....
These blogs are exceedingly charming,these are the kind of bloggers who aim to find and become friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propa- gated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Below are a chosen few that I would like to pass these awards on to. These are in just random order.







2 comments:

craftypagan said...

Hi Michelle-I've an award for you over on my blog!!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle, I am so excited about the award and that you thought of me, you are such a doll. I have not taken it because I have no time to go through other blogs and pay it forward. But thanks so much!!!
Running back to my blog to figure out how to share files..arghhhh
Hugs
Lisa