Sunday, January 30, 2011

A late Christmas Card

Yes, I know I am way late for a Christmas card!  I had this card done for awhile, but with all the problems with my computer and camera at the end of the year I just never got time to post it. If you have been following my blog long you know I love to make stair step cards.  If you need directions on how to make one just email me. I hope to get the directions posted here soon. I used two Magnolia Tilda stamps here and a Pixie Cottage stamp that certainly fit the scene.  The Pixie Cottage has several new background/accessory stamps up for purchase now. You will find they go wonderfully with Magnolia Tilda stamps.

I would like to place this card in the following challenges.
Creative Card Crew-Colors of my Country (this is what it looks like outside right now here in Ohio)
All That Scraps is All about Snow
That is it for now.
Michelle



15 comments:

Anita Scroggins said...

LOL - I started on my cards for 2011 already - this year I am going to be on the ball! Very cute card, I Love it!

Judi said...

WOW! What a brilliant card - and now you've got a head start on Christmas 2011.

Hugs

Judi

Thea said...

Hello Michelle,

This is beautiful!!

Hugs
Thea

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !
greetings, matina
x

Marian said...

Prachtige kerstkaart Super
Groetjes

Sudha said...

wow lovely.

jeanne girl said...

So cute - WOW!!! You should be proud of that one.

Jennifer Moore said...

What an absolutely stunning card. The winter scene you made is just awesome.

Larisa said...

Very nice folding card! ))) I have never did the same cards. Now I want to try) Thanks.

cabio's craft corner said...

Michelle, your card is beautiful and phenomenal :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Julia said...

The card is amazing! Great technic =))

Brook said...

Wonderful step card. Love it!!!

Scrappymax said...

Oh just came across your blog and have become a follower.
Thanks for the chance of winning those copic markers.
Max x

Embosserissima said...

Wonderful card. The project is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

chrilvian said...

great job