Monday, November 30, 2015

Hull Pottery Drip Brown Deviled Egg platter

I came across a great auction a couple of weeks ago, and bought several boxes of pottery, china and glassware. There were several boxes in the lot with what I was after that day. So I have had the fun job of going through the boxes a little at a time. So I will post some of my finds here and there.
 
This was one of the first things I pulled out, and immediately stuck it in my hutch and thought UGH, that is ugly, I will probably just have to through it away. Well, a few days later I got it out and starting researching it.  I about fell out of my chair to see that it was actually very collectible.  Right now people are really liking the drip brown stuff.  Several companies beside Hull manufactured this type of design.

 
The deviled egg plate with the rooster seems to be one of the more desirable pieces right now, selling from $30.00-$70.00 depending on the condition.
If you are interested in bidding on this please stop by and check it out HERE.
 
Or search for me on ebay under seller name antq.freak
 
Have a great day,
Michelle
 

No comments: