Thursday, February 25, 2016

Checkers anyone?



I finished this little gem today. I love this color, it's called 50's green, by Wise Owl Chalk Synthesis Paint. Matches my jadeite plates! I love that paint, very easy to work with. I did a dry brush technique on the top then a dark glaze, custom mixed. It is sealed and distressed with clear and dark wax.



The checkerboard was pretty tedious to tape off and when I didn't like my color choices I had to do it all over again, urgh! Now let me say my husband likes this piece, so that has me more than a little worried.
Matching checkers are included.
Tabletop is a nice size 23.5" x 23"
It sits at table height at 29"
This would look great in a sunroom, or screened in porch, or perfect for a lake home. Chairs not included. However, I can custom paint two chairs to match for an additional fee.
Price $125.00
http://wiseowlpaint.com/

No comments: